Monday, May 14, 2018

Bound To You

#52


" I found a man I can trust
And boy, I believe in us
I am terrified to love for the first time
Can't you see that I'm bound in chains?
I finally found my way
I am bound to you"


//CREDITS//

[Skin]

.:[PUMEC]:. // Stella // February [CATWA]

[Tattoo]

DAPPA // Sin Tattoo // Faded @Access
[Eyeshadow and Lipstick]
LUXREBEL // Ariana Eyeshadow// [CATWA] @Access
L'Etre // Vivid Matte Lipstick// #7

[Ears]

^^Swallow^^ // Princess Ears @Kustom9

[Hair]

Beusy. // Nightshade Hair + Ribbon // Fatpack @Kustom9

[Bodysuit]
TABOU. // Mai Bodysuit + Harness// Fatpack @ROMP
[Rings]

(Yummy) // Free Spirit Rings

[Collar]
Kibitz // Heart Written Msg Collar// Black @ROMP



♥THANK YOU ♥ THANK YOU ♥ THANK YOU ♥






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.