Saturday, May 12, 2018

.:No Tears Left to Cry:.


#51


" Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like, all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' itup, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up"



//CREDITS//

Skin:

.:[PUMEC]:. // Stella // February [CATWA]
Hair:

Stealthic // Somber // Browns @Kustom9

Top :
Blueberry // Catrine - Off Shoulder Top // White

Skirt:
-Pixicat- // Bohemian Skirt // DarkBlue @Collabor88
Shoes + Socks:

REIGN. // Ossia Platform Sandals// Fatpack

REIGN. // Crew Socks Flat // Fishnet

Accessories:


(Yummy) // Free Spirit Rings 

Tattoo:

DAPPA // Faye Tattoo // Faded  @Equal10

Hair:


MINIMAL // Hope Backdrop @Kustom9


♥THANK YOU ♥ THANK YOU ♥ THANK YOU ♥

















Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.