Friday, January 20, 2017

Cause I Slay

#42


 "I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow-bone it,
I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it,
I twirl on them haters, albino alligators,
El Camino with the seat low, sippin' Cuervo with no chaser

Sometimes I go off, I go hard
Get what's mine, I'm a star
Cause I slay, I slay, I slay
All day, I slay, I slay, I slay
We gon' slay, gon' slay, we slay, I slay
I slay, okay, I slay, okay, okay, okay, okay"


//CREDITS//


Body:
Maitreya // Mesh Body // Lara V3.5

Head/Skin Applier:
L'Etre // Cheyenne Skin // [Cotton Tone]
Mesh Head:
CATWA HEAD // Catya [Bento]

Hands:
Vista Animations// Bento Prohands Female // Finale Version

Eyes:
L'Etre // Real Eyes // [#15]

Eyebrows:
L'Etre // Cara Eyebrows

Hair:
DOUX // Seuta Hairstyle // Naturals @Trés Chic

Hairbase:

L'Etre // BabyHair Hairbase // [CATWA]

Dress:
[Cynful] // Goal Digger Dress // Fatpack @Collabor88


THANK YOU ♥




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.