Friday, November 4, 2016

Is There Somewhere?



#33


 "I'm tryin' not to let it show, that I don't wanna let this go.
Is there somewhere you can meet me?
'Cause I clutched your arms like stairway railings.
And you clutched my brain and you eased my ailing."


//CREDITS//

Body:


Body // Maitreya // Lara

Head // CATWA // Alice

Skin // L'Etre // Cheyenne Skin // [Cotton Tone]

Eyes // L'Etre // Real Eyes // [#1] 

Hair // little bones. // Dion (Group Gift)

Lashes // .euphoric  // Sidney Lashes (Group Gift)

Outfit:


Top // Mon Ami // Ari Sweater [Fatpack]
Item comes with a hud where you can choose from 5 different shirt options and 4 different sweater options.

Bottom // [VALE KOER] // Essential Bikini // Black 


Song:



THANK YOU ♥

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.