Thursday, October 13, 2016

Take me back to the basics and the simple life

#30


"Take me back to the basics and the simple life
Tell me all of the things that make you feel at ease
Your touch, my comfort, and my lullaby
Holdin' on tight and sleepin' at night
Holdin' on tight and sleepin' at night"



//CREDITS//

Body:

Body // Maitreya // Lara

Head // CATWA // Alice

Skin // L'Etre // Cheyenne Skin // [Cotton Tone]

Eyes // L'Etre // Real Eyes // [#1] 

Lashes // .euphoric  // Superstar Lashes (MP)

Eyeliner // .euphoric // Nefertiti Eyeliner (MP)

Hair //  [taketomi] // Oka // Light Bento


Outfit:


Romper // [Cynful] // Hoodie Romper

Shoes // [VALE KOER] // Nocturnal Racers @TMD


Accessories:


Septum // *Soonsiki // New age septum ring // Rosegold

Song:




THANK YOU ♥


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.