Friday, September 2, 2016

Bang my head against the wall




#27

“Sometimes you’re forced to make a choice: see the bet, raise the bet, or fold. 

Some may say it’s the same in love, like banging your head against the wall.”





I was bound, was tired
Hadn't seen a light so long
Thought I lost my fight
Couldn't find my way back home
And I found the light stepping out of me
I was bound, and tired
Waiting for daylight

Bang my head against the wall
Though I feel light headed, now I know I will not fall
I will rise above it all
Found what I was searching for
Though I feel light headed
I should have failed, and nailed the floor
Instead I rose above it all






//CREDITS//


Body:


Body // Maitreya // Lara

Head // CATWA // Alice

Skin // L'Etre // Cheyenne Skin // [Cotton Tone]

Eyes // L'Etre  // Real Eyes // [#1] 

Ears // L'Etre  // Basic mesh ears

Hair //  *Besom X Flite // Erika @The Arcade Gacha



Outfit:


Top //  [Cynful] // Ness Tank Top

Jeans // Blueberry // Melanie Jeans

Shoes // [VALE KOER] // Tippytoe Chucks // Black



Accessories:


Choker //  XYZ  // Mesh Tattoo Choker // Black (MP)

Tattoo // DAPPA // Basilisk Tattoo (MP)

Septum // *Soonsiki // New age septum ring // Rosegold

Bat // MadPea Designs // Why So Mad Gacha // Barbie (June '16 Arcade)


Song:





Thank You ♥


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.