Monday, May 23, 2016

Once Upon a Time



           #10

Today I decided to explore around and found some beautiful sims. This one is called Storybrooke Gardens inspired by different fairy tales including Red Riding Hood and they even have a Gingerbread Man! I absolutely loved the whimsy feeling to it and if you wish to see for yourself there you have the LM :3 This lovely dress I am wearing will be Petite Mort's item for the Women Only Hunt which will start June 1st and will go on til the 18th! My heels which I absolutely adored are a gift from the May round of the Luxe Box. Don't miss yours next month! 

Outfit:

Head // CATWA // Gwen Mesh Head

Skin // Bold & Beauty // Kylie 

Hair //  +Spellbound+ // Forest Spirit // Chapter I:Earth

Headband // Noodles & Kibitz // Primrose Headband // White

Dress // Petite Mort // White Jasmine Dress (Women Only Hunt)

Shoes // REIGN. // Peep Toe Pumps // Luxe White (Luxe Box Group Gift)


Pose: 
teapi . // portrait pose












 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.